Homestay in San Antonio, United States
My family's from South Korea.
I'm working for my own business and my husband's professional artist.
I enjoy sharing my house with others and learning about your cultures.
I live in a very quite and safe neighborhood and sea world,grocery store,airport,malls, good restaurants are nearby.
I have a lovely 2story home with 4 bedrooms and 2.5baths.
There is wifi,printer available,kitchen and fridge for you to use.
My family enjoys travel,visiting museums and enjoy good meals local restaurants.
We hope to welcome you to our home where you will be treated as a part of our family.
if you have a more questions and would like to talk kakao.
kakao talk id:seokki1004.
Your Host: Hyun
- 1 child 6-12 years old
- Host does not smoke
Services & Amenities
- Included Meals: None
- Wi-Fi (wireless Internet)
- Smoking is allowed outside only (yard or balcony)
- Self service laundry included in fee (use of machine and detergent)
- Host may charge extra fees not already listed
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 1 guest
- 4 week minimum stay
- 2 weeks of notice required to move out
1 Bedroom in This Homestay
Room #1: Upper floor
Sleeps 1 guest
Contact Host Now
- 1 × Double
- Private (outside the bedroom)
Schools Near This Homestay
Universities & Colleges (8)
Military Academies (1)
Language Schools (2)
Approximate distances are provided for guidance only and should be verified with the homestay host.